Swift’s exclusive Black Edition Range welcomes a new member in the form of the sporty compact Rio for the new season. Now in black metallic and featuring new Black Edition graphics the cab is home to a new Euro 6 130bhp 2.3 litre engine. With the agile dimensions of a panel van and the home comforts of coachbuilt luxury the Rio is an innovative range that offer four models, two with an ingenious lift up rear tail gate. Weighing in at 3.5 Tonne they can be driven on a standard car licence. With a more durable build courtesy of enhanced SMART Plus construction, incorporating new balanced panel GRP side walls, it’s set for adventure.
• Enhanced SMART Plus construction with ‘PURe’ timberless framing, ‘sandwich’ floor construction with GRP outer skin, GRP hail resistant roof and new GRP balanced panel side walls
• New Black metallic Fiat chassis cab with LED daytime running lights, lowline pod with panoramic opening sunroof and strong window line graphics
• Compact narrow bodyshell 2000mm internal width and 1947mm interior height
• Full GRP rear panel with structural integrated steel frame to lift up tailgate with window, central locking and electrically operated step (320 & 340 only)
• 100W solar panel
• New LED road lighting including exclusive LED rear light clusters
• New Fiat Euro 6 130bhp, 2.3 litre engine
• Dashboard design with fully integrated factory-fit new DAB Radio/MP3 player with Bluetooth, switch-off timing adjustable up to 3 hours and wing mirror antenna for better reception.
• Manual drop down bed in 325 & 340 models and exclusive ‘Duvalay Duvalite’ mattress
• Winter Pack fitted as standard with: – Fresh and waste water tank heaters – Under floor waste pipe insulation – Fridge vent covers
• ‘Aralie Sen’ woodgrain with contemporary colouring and new high gloss Smoked Oak inlays
• New Exclusive Dometic CU600 oven (improved efficiency and noise reduction)
• Dual fuel heating with Truma Combi 4 1.8kW electric/4kW gas/3.8kW combined with digital control
• Ultra low energy lighting with dimmable LED over-locker ambient lighting, dimmable LED spotlights, low level night lights and adjustable LED cab reading lights
• New Swift Command control system including a new intelligent power supply unit and option to subscribe to Thatcham Category 6 approved pro-active tracker – a number of functions can be controlled/monitored via the new Swift Command App.