The Autocruise Panel Van range has been transformed for 2017 with a greater level of customisation available. Renamed Autocruise Select, you now have the power to choose from a variety of expertly designed, tailor-made packs and a selection of individual options. This allows you to upgrade the base model to create the specification that’s right for you, be it related to the driving of the motorhome or the living luxury. Whether you need a vehicle for everyday use, sport, relaxing holidays or business, the Autocruise Select van conversion range is incredibly versatile.
Standard Key Features
• Fiat panel van in white with daytime running lights
• Fiat Ducato 2.0 litre Euro 6 115 bhp engine with 6-speed gearbox
• Dashboard design with fully integrated factory-fit Radio/MP3 player with Bluetooth, switch-off timing adjustable up to 3 hours and roof mounted aerial
• Driver’s and passenger’s chair with headrest, wider backrest, better side support, improved seat comfort and cab seat swivel
• Key fob operated remote central locking
• Double glazed opening windows with cassette blinds & flyscreens
• New Swift Command control system including a new intelligent power supply unit and option to subscribe to Thatcham Category 6 approved pro-active tracker – a number of functions can be controlled/monitored via the new Swift Command App
• Graceland fabric scheme
• Dimmable LED spotlights
• Blown air heating with 4kW gas only Truma Combi-boiler
• 2 burner hob with stainless steel sink with split glass lid
• 50 litre Waeco compressor fridge
• Fully fitted shower room
Pack Upgrade options
• Cab air-conditioning, cruise control, driver and passenger airbags, captains chairs with integrated headrest and two armrests, cab seat covers, height adjustable passenger seat, body coloured bumper, black cab trims (light bezels, grille & skid plate), Battery shut-off switch and graphics upgrade.
Vogue pack (only in conjunction with Drivers Pack):
Metallic silver paint and body coloured bumper, electric & heated wing mirrors, 16″ Alloy wheels (15″ on 115bhp), LED daytime running lights, DAB radio and bluetooth, steering wheel controls, Techno dash Kit, reversing sensors, vogue graphics upgrade (on top of Driver’s Pack) and soft furnishing and cab seat cover upgrade (Edison scheme) * Separate 3.5 tonne chassis upgrade is required on 122 & 144 models when the Vogue pack is selected.
Additional rear window, ‘Aralie Sen’ woodgrain locker doors with Smoked Oak woodgrain accents, additional furniture trim details to window sills & control panel fascia, interior formed decor panels to sliding & rear doors, fresh & waste water tanks with tank fill socket, new Winter Pack (tank heaters, pipe insulation), dual fuel heating with Truma Combi 4 1.8kW electric/4kW gas/3.8kW combined, Truma ‘Crash Sensor Mono’ regulator for en-route use of heating and water heating.
Luxury pack (only in conjunction with living pack):
TV aerial and dedicated TV bracket, 40W solar panel and regulator, electric side-entrance step, Midi-Heki skylight at the rear replaces Mini-Heki, loose fit carpets, pleated cab blinds (front and side blinds), LED swan neck cab reading lights, flyscreen to sliding entrance door, additional free-standing table (except 164), table extension and sink flap with hinge (model specific), waste bin, mini-grill in sink unit and branded rear speakers in roof.